Monday, October 19, 2009

Home Sick

Poor little guy. I know Max is really sick when he doesn't want to play board games. He doesn't have the energy to do anything but lie on the couch. But he did ask if I was gonna capture his illness on my blog. Uh...sure. Why not? He's such a ham. Even when he's not feeling well. He apparently seemed fine enough to go to school today. In fact, he begged to go to school and he was fever-free for 24 hours. But his fever returned tonight. I took his temperature and it's 100.3. He refused to eat anything and doesn't even want to drink juice because he's too congested to taste anything.

Meanwhile, Delaney is dancing on the dinner table because I broke the happy news that she got the lead in our church's Christmas play. I haven't seen her this excited since we took her to Six Flags this summer! Jeff is thrilled, too, to coach his daughter to embrace his passion for acting. It's really special--and scary--for Jeff to watch his little girl develop into a young lady with an insightful mind and passion for literature and drama. Yep...we've entered the tween years. Ok, gotta bring some water to Max.

No comments: