Friday, October 23, 2009

Farewell, Mobile Friend!

After seeing me through two boyfriends, a husband and four career changes, my faithful T-Mobile companion has called it quits. She actually drowned in a mug full of water on my nightstand yesterday. I must've flipped open the phone in the middle of the night for a time check and mindlessly dunked it in the mug I keep by my bedside. Darn!
Anyway, I so heavily relied on this phone to keep track of all my friends and family's contact info, that I don't have any way of calling my loved ones at the moment. I don't even know my own mother's number! (Praise God for Facebook and email, right)?
So if you and I happen to be friends who've exchanged digits in the past, would you do me a favor and send me an email or Facebook message with your contact info?
And I'll be changing my cell number at the request of my husband so that I'll no longer have a (617) Boston area code. He's sick of calling long distance when he's trying to get ahold of me, I guess! So if you message me, I'll send you my new # in return.
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: