Sunday, August 9, 2009

What on earth is this?


Last week as I pulled out of the parking lot at 91.5 WCIC, I heard a weird scratching sound and saw Jeremy Tracey (from Doing Life with the Tracey's) wave wildly for my car to stop. So I did. He then motioned me to pull forward. A part of my car apparently fell off! And I have no idea what it is or whether it serves an important function. All I know is that my car is falling apart. So, if you think you have a clue about this car part, give me a call tomorrow on the morning show at 7:41 at 888-691-9150. I wonder if this is a sign that I should finally turn my car in?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Catherine! I am sorry to laugh at your miss fortune. But this post made me life a lot.

I hope you figure out where it came from and can get it fixed!