Thursday, December 3, 2009

Teddy Bear Christmas


'Tis the season of holiday parties, frantic shopping and Christmas programs galore. Jeff and I have one Christmas program down and three more to go to support the kids. Max and his classmates performed in a play called "Teddy Bear Christmas" on Tuesday. It was pretty cute and parents especially appreciated that it was short. Every play should have a 30 minute cap, you know what I'm saying? :) Max did a great job...

But of course his big sister, Delaney, egged him on by saying she thinks her play this Friday will be better than the one Max performed in. "I've got the lead role so I'm practically on stage the whole time," she explained. "And it's for a more mature audience." It took everything I had not to bust out laughing...Someone's gotta bring that drama queen back down to earth!

No comments: