Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do No Harm


I'm super geeked out on LOST--you know, the most brilliant TV show ever made?! I'm thrilled that the show is filmed on my island of Oahu. While Jeff is fast asleep--can you believe I still wake up at 4:45am Hawaii time?--I'm doing some serious research to find all the LOST locations I can on the island.

And I was psyched to discover that two Christmases ago, when my family took us to the Kahala Resort restaurant as a post-wedding celebration, the same spot where we snapped photos turned out to be the exact place where Jack's flashback wedding scene was filmed in the episode Do No Harm. They exchanged vows at this exact Koko Head gazebo Jeff and I are at!!! Is that the coolest?

And here's a snapshot of Jeff at the crash site of Oceanic Flight 815--Mokule'ia Beach. When my stepdad returned home from work last night, he told me that a patient of his (who works as a teacher at Waipahu High School) got to sit through a day of filming for the upcoming season of LOST. They apparently turned her classroom into a principal's office for the final season (her scene should appear in an episode airing in February). She said the guy who plays John Locke is incredibly nice and by far the sweetest of the actors. They all signed an autographed picture for her and she made a copy for me. I'm so thrilled. It will be proudly displayed on my desk at work!
Ok I'm signing off for now to wake up my husband. I can't take it any longer! I've got the island scoped out for cool photo ops!

No comments: