Friday, December 11, 2009

Snuggie vs. the Softie Wrap


For months, I said I wouldn't be caught dead in a Snuggie. But when the temperature dipped to zero, so did my will-power. Yesterday, as the wind howled at 45 mph, I found myself wrapped in a sensation that's swept the nation. And of course, I had to bring it to work to show it off to my co-host! Scott ridiculed my blanket with sleeves. So I had him try it on. What do you think? Is Scott pretty in pink?

Unbeknownst to me, Scott's wife purchased him a Snuggie knockoff called the "Softie Wrap." He got to try on his early Christmas present this morning! See that grin on his face? He mocks it but I know he loves it!
Did you cave, too, and buy yourself one of these for Christmas? I can't wait to wear it on the airplane! Of course, at that point my husband might request a seat a few aisles down!

1 comment:

Steve said...

You know, I have to say that I, like Scott, made fun of the Snuggie to no end. To a certain extent I still do.

That being said, my wife got a Softie Wrap at her family's gift exchange, and I can honestly say that I have never had a warmer blanket or blanket-type thing.

I will probably keep on poking fun at the Snuggie, though, if only for some of the ridiculous commercials. :)