Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jeff...


As I type, I'm watching my husband sleep. I'm enjoying the sound of silence. Big family vacations are wonderful but it's oh-so-nice to decompress. My house isn't anything to write home about--trust me--but I'm so grateful to climb into clean sheets with my husband tonight. Sometimes I look at Jeff and I'm just overwhelmed by love for him. He's so snuggly and good-hearted. He also creates a lot of housework for me and I've given up trying to get him to bathe...but I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's so fun-loving and sweet. If we could just hole up in a hotel room for the rest of our lives and not be invaded by the world I'd be the happiest girl on the planet! But tomorrow, it's back to the grind! Ok, gotta go...Jeff wants chocolate chip cookies! Where's my mother-in-law when I need her?

No comments: