Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chiefs Game

Tonight was another family affair. I took the kids, Jeff, and some of my in-laws to the Peoria Chiefs game. It was Faith & Family night with a post-game concert featuring Matthew West (I'll post a picture of Scott & I with Matthew in a bit once I get it from our promotions director). I haven't been to a baseball game in years. O'Brien Field is beautiful and it's fun to watch the Chiefs play. But I couldn't believe how long the game drags on. I think they should shorten it to six innings. Seriously. Who can sit through the 9th inning...and beyond if they tie? Oh, goodness! I'm happy they wrapped up fairly fast and the Chiefs won!
I'm exhausted...but the kids have indefatigable energy...once we returned home, they grabbed the sparklers and wanted to run around the yard with 'em. Seriously? I wanted to pass out! But here's a clip of their fun. Now it's time for me to crawl into bed:

No comments: