Monday, July 13, 2009

The house that soared


We're about the last family in America to see the movie, "Up." It's really a love story of a man who fulfills the dream of his late wife by sending his house soaring to South America...and along the way discovers other adventures to spice up his life. I love the idea of creating an Adventure Book...a scrapbook of sorts to chronicle all the adventures we took and want to take in life. Too often I get so bogged down in the mundane day-to-day grind of life that I forget it can be magical...I'm in the process of planning the honeymoon I never had with Jeff and it's so much fun to dream and create an itinerary of endless possibilities. In a moment of weakness, it crossed my mind to cancel our trip to save money, but I really believe life is about creating lasting memories with your loved ones...and how can you put a dollar value on that?

No comments: