Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swatch watch...is this the 80s?


Jeff broke the beautiful, expensive watch I gave him for his birthday two years ago (it was the very first present I ever gave my husband, BTW). So...Jeff decided to purchase the tackiest, cheapest swatch watch I've ever seen on eBay. As soon as Delaney walked into the house last night she took a look at Jeff's wrist and asked, "What on earth is that?" Max is fascinated by the lack of numbers and the huge circle dot in the center of the watch. It's embarrassing. Like a bad flashback to the 80s. I can't believe Jeff wears this to work! He looks like he's having a mid-life crisis. But I love him anyway.

1 comment:

Hopkins said...

Hey Catherine! Pete actually found this watch interesting! He wants to see the rest of the band. He noted that Jeff has always been a fan of Swatch. So much for those nice gifts we think they'll love. Gotta get them what they want.. it's the Hopkins' way. Good luck doing the show on your own this week! -Kira