Tuesday, January 6, 2009

True Love


Today on the show we talked about a new report that indicates true love can last a lifetime. Using brain scans, researchers at Stony Brook University in New York have discovered a small number of couples respond with as much passion after 20 years together as most people only do during the early throes of romance.
I believe that's true after watching Scott & Susie--they're really cute together and clearly love each other after nearly 25 years of marriage and three kids. I hope Jeff and I have that sort of passionate longevity!
I read an interview with Michele Obama in which she said she was sold on her husband from their first date. I was in love with Jeff well before our first date! We've certainly had our share of ups and downs since then but our love for the Lord and for each other has gotten us through the tough times...and hopefully will continue to do so in the years ahead.

No comments: