Thursday, January 22, 2009

Throwback to the 80s


When Scott & I discussed a throwback to the 80's on the morning show today, I thought of my husband, who in many ways, still embraces 80's fashion. What do you think of these pants? I believe Jeff wore them in high school...and he still wears them to bed! At least he's not wearing them out in public! I'm a 90's girl myself...but my husband is an 80's baby to the core and I get to relive that decade thanks to relics Jeff has saved. I told you about our Christmas tree and its ornaments from the 70s...Did I tell you Jeff has had the same alarm clock, microwave and bedding from college? I threw out the latter two when I moved into his house...I wish I could get him to part with that old alarm clock but I can't. So I bought my own. It's hot pink. And matches his pants!

No comments: