Thursday, January 15, 2009

Car Can't Take the Cold


Alrightee...I am officially ready to move back to Hawaii! This deep freeze is not my style. I spoke a little too soon on the morning show when I praised my 13-year-old car for getting me to work. Turns out, it was fine bringing me to the station, but it flat-out died as I tried to drive it home. Poor Scott was in the cold for several minutes longer than he should've been, trying to jump-start my ancient Toyota Camry. After catching a ride home with Lindsay (thanks, girl!), I stepped into my freezing house. It peaks at 58 degrees! It's so cold, our heater can't keep up. Jeff and I can't stop hugging each other in hopes of generating body heat. I just checked in with my grandparents to find out the forecast in Honolulu. It's a whopping 79 degrees! TAKE ME HOME!!!

No comments: