Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back in the saddle again...


Reality bites. I returned from Italy with a stack of bills piled higher than a tall stack of pancakes. What I miss most, though, is having my husband all to myself. I thought we'd drive each other nuts but actually without the pressures of every day life, we got along better than we ever had! Ok, minus one hissy fit from me! Give me a break--it was a hundred degrees and I didn't have air conditioning! Our trip re-energized our marriage in a way I was not anticipating.

We're celebrating our two-year anniversary a week from today. Last night I was lying on the couch, make-up-less and whining about being overly exhausted...My sweet husband came over to hug me and said, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much. Thank you for everything that you do for our family." Isn't that precious? I just love my husband and am excited to celebrate another milestone in our marriage.

No comments: