Thursday, September 17, 2009

730 days and counting...


Today Jeff & I are celebrating our two year anniversary! My deliciously adorable husband surprised me in the 91.5 WCIC studio this morning with flowers and breakfast!
I like to count our marital investment by days (730) instead of years (2) because it seems much weightier. Two years is a toddler. It's an associate degree. It implies something in the beginning stages. But I feel like our marriage has been seasoned by depth from the moment we said "I Do."
As a blended family, the adjustments were instant and huge. We fought. We laughed. We cried. But most importantly, we loved each other and the Lord so hugely, that we stuck together and got stronger...and better for being together.
Jeff has enriched my life infinitely with his companionship, humor, and faith. And it's the greatest honor and blessing of my life to be his wife.
Happy Anniversary, Baby!

No comments: