Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend


If I hear my husband ask for another favor with the precursor, "Well, it's Father's Day"...I'm going to scream! No, but seriously, I'm happy to accommodate him on his weekend...Well, most of the time. As I type, I'm prepping chocolate chip cookies. I'm also unpacking my bag from spending the night at my in-laws even though they live just 15 minutes away. What can I say? My husband is a child at heart. Here's a snapshot of Jeff (with serious bed-head) & the kids this morning...Max and Laney made a mug for him at "Amazing Glaze" in Morton. We had a great experience there...but I had them make two mugs--one for Jeff and one for their Grandpa...and it took over two hours! So, if you plan on going there, give yourself lots of time!

It was a wicked humid Father's Day weekend! On Saturday, the kids cooled off in my mother-in-law's swimming pool with their too-cute-for-words cousins! Max and Laney are a little too big for the baby pool in the yard but they loved splashing around with the babies and played "Ring-Around-the Rosie." Here's a little video clip--sorry it's sideways!!!:

No comments: