Sunday, December 14, 2008

Max the Elf


This past week Max participated in a school Christmas program called "Melton the Snowman." It was pretty entertaining! Here is a picture of him in chap-sticked cheeks...he was one of a chorus of elves. This truly was the busiest week of the year for me and my husband. Every night we either had a kid program, Christmas party or work function to attend. I've yet to catch up on my sleep...so if I start talking backwards on the morning show, please have mercy on me! How about you? Is this holiday season as hectic for you as it is for me?

1 comment:

Steve said...

The holiday season is hectic for me not because we have so many things to do, but because we are making most of our gifts, and that takes a lot of time. My wonderful wife has taken on most of this as most of the gifts require sewing or knitting (both of which she is fantastic at), but I am able to help with designing labels and helping with other things that don't require needles and cloth.

On the other hand, it's not as hectic as it could be. I can only imagine piling event on top of event as well as having to take care of the rest of the stuff we need to do. I think I'd go crazy!