Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flu


Well, I was looking for a way to cut down on my grocery bill but getting the stomach flu was not the solution I was looking for! Late Sunday night, the vomiting started...and it didn't stop until the next day! I just started eating soup and crackers last night. It was awful! I haven't had the flu since I was in college. This just knocked me out flat and brought me to my knees...I haven't bathed or seen the light of day for three days now. My husband is like, "Honey, shouldn't you take a bath now?" Normally, I'm the one who begs HIM to bathe! Thankfully on this New Year's Eve, I'm feeling 95% better. I'm grateful to finally sneak a kiss from my husband tonight and enjoy a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast this morning! Oh, the things we take for granted!
Note to self: GET THE FLU SHOT NEXT YEAR!!!
Happy New Year's everyone...here's to a HEALTHY and JOYOUS 2009! I can't wait to ring in the new year with all of you and look forward to getting back in the swing of things on Friday!

No comments: