Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Day After Christmas


Do your kids' rooms look like this? Laney sorted through the 30 Baby-Sitter-Club books we bought her for Christmas (I love garage sales!)...on top of dozens of toys and games they're trying to pack into their rooms...Jeff & I are simply overwhelmed at the sheer volume of presents the kids received in relation to the tiny sizes of their rooms. I had to take a breather and blog...or else I'd lose my mind! We asked the kids to clean out their rooms and get rid of their old toys to make room for their new ones...but of course, they want to keep everything. The problem is our house is very small and we don't even have a playroom...so if you have any ideas on how to make space when you don't have any, please let me know! I think the Salvation Army is getting a truckload of stuff from us tomorrow!

No comments: