Wednesday, February 3, 2010

M.O.D. Squad


I'm a M.O.D. Squad member and proud of it!
For those not in the know, M.O.D. stands for "Marie Osmond Dolls." I've been high on dolls since I was a little girl. My mom idolized Marie Osmond and often had her eyes glued to QVC, so when Marie launched a line of collectible fine porcelain dolls in 1991, my mom happily hooked me on the habit of doll collecting.
But my dolls from childhood have been tucked away in storage in Hawaii for many years...until now. My stepfather apparently wants to clear his storage space, so every day for the past few days he's been steadily sending dolls my way. Jeff is appalled. Delaney & I are delighted. I've been placing them in all corners of my home to my husband's horror. I better be careful. He threatened to sell them on eBay! No Way!

No comments: