Monday, February 22, 2010

Friends + Fondue = FUN


I find that I'm only as interesting as the company I keep. I'm so energized every time I meet a woman whose light shines a little brighter than mine in hopes that she reflects her rays on me in some fashion...I'm pretty fortunate to have made some pretty special friends in the past couple of years.
My soul exhaled a deep ahhh-men after spending the evening with some of them on Saturday night. While our guys enjoyed male bonding over game night at the church, we gals got together to chat it up with some chocolate fondue. Why on earth don't we do this more often? Amid the clamor of the daily grind and investing in our loved ones, it can feel hard to justify a girl's night out sometimes...but this weekend I realized I've just got to get together with the girls more often. It's like H2O for my soul.

No comments: