Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Connecting Hearts Adoption Conference


If you've got a special place tucked away in your heart to give a child a "forever home," I'd love for you to join me at the "Connecting Hearts with the Forgotten" conference in Normal, IL. It's happening this Saturday from 9am-12:30pm and it's not too late to register by sending an email to connectingheartsconference@yahoo.com. It's absolutely free but promises to offer you a wealth of great information.
When my husband and I were initially embarking on this adoption journey, we had no clue where to turn. If we hadn't connected with the "Open Hearts, Open Homes" ministry at Bethany Baptist Church, I'd still be on the fence of whether adopting is the wisest idea. It's scary. It's scary expensive, too! What's the best country to adopt from? The best agency to choose? Is it really God's idea? So many questions...so hard to know where to find the answers! Well, I'm willing to sacrifice a little sleep this weekend to find some answers to questions that've surfaced now that we're nearing the end of our home study.
And I simply cannot wait to connect with you! Thank you for joining me on this exciting adventure...

No comments: