Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter Wonderland


And the white stuff keeps on falling...My mom in Hawaii has been calling for weather updates...Well, it finally snowed! Here's a makeshift family photo of us smiling through the continuous downfall of snow in front of our house. The kids started a snowball fight...Max tried out his new Spiderman snow boots we bought him...and the kids are just grateful for "hot chocolate" weather. I'm trying to convince my husband to chauffeur me to the grocery store. He asked, "What is this? Driving Miss Daisy?" I hate driving in the slush and snow! I just hope they don't get couped up in the house when it's too freezing to go outside. What does your family do when the snowfall hits? If you'd email me with fun family ideas to share on the air, I'd be so grateful!

No comments: