Thursday, November 20, 2008

That's My Boy


You have all by now heard a tale or two about my dog Lester. We've had him a little over a year now. We got him a T.A.P.S. in Pekin (wonderful way to get a pet by the way). So many of you have asked about Lester, that I thought I should post a blog or two about him. First of all, no we did not name him Lester...who would name a dog that name? Sounds like someone's uncle. He came as Lester, and since he was 4 at the time, there wasn't much hope of changing it. Once you get to know him though, it totally fits. People ask us his breed all the time because he is unusual looking. None of the experts agree (TAPS, vet, dog trainers, etc.) Some say White Shepperd mix, others Great Parinese, others a mix of Lab or some sort. We just think he's a pure bread idiot, but we love him. Tonight he ate a full package of Nutter Butter cookies. Oh have I got stories. Meet Les--Scott

No comments: