Monday, November 17, 2008

A Good Man = A Good Listener


I concur with Scott...Most women I know love it when their men actively listen to them and validate their feelings. I've just got to take a moment to brag on my husband, Jeff. He takes a lot of heat from my rants on the morning show about his shrinking my favorite fall sweaters (still haven't gotten over it!), being the messiest man alive (why do you think I'm fighting a cold?), and restricting my doll collection (c'mon, who doesn't love Marie Osmond?)...But I've gotta tell ya...Jeff is the greatest husband I could ever ask for. He's a wonderful listener who genuinely tries to make sense of my hair-brained antics. He's consistently loyal and loving...and above all, tries to live his life for the Lord. And frankly, I just think he's the most darling thing I've ever seen! And listen to this, ladies--He thinks I'm beautiful in flannel sweatpants, glasses, and no make-up! Now, THAT'S MY KIND OF MAN!!!

No comments: