Thursday, April 23, 2009

Open House


No, you're not seeing double...this is Delaney and her cardboard cut-out Mii (as in the Mii you create on the Wii). She made is specially for her Open House which was last month but I forgot to blog about it...I've been way too tired. I thought it'd be fun for you to see her artwork. Jeff and I had a great time meeting all her teachers...and are especially impressed with her Challenge Class. She's one of the top readers in her class and we're proud of her.

Max was darling and formally introduced us to his teacher. He was especially proud of something called a "Smart Board." My goodness...technology has come way too far...instead of a simple chalkboard, the kids can now interact with the "Smart Board" and play games like Tic-Tac-Toe along with math problems. That's way too cool for school for me.

No comments: