Monday, January 18, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


The acting bug bit my husband a long time ago...but now he's passed it onto his son. Jeff and Max will be appearing together in the Peoria Players production, "All My Sons." Jeff auditioned over the weekend and was cast in the role he wanted...and when the director mentioned she was searching for a kid to play the part of a 10-year-old boy, Jeff volunteered Delaney, who's an absolute ham and convinced she missed her calling as a child star. But the director wanted to see Max. So Jeff brought him in for an audition tonight and he got the part! (To Delaney's dismay, might I add).
Tonight they were running lines together...pretty cute. I'm thrilled for them but I'm kind of nervous that I won't see either of them in the next couple of months. Delaney and I will be flying solo a few days a week while the boys craft their acting skills. This could be a dangerous thing! Jeff might come home one night and find the house painted pink.

No comments: