Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day for Kids


My mother always made Valentine's Day special for me and my siblings growing up. We always received a beautifully wrapped gift in red and white tissue and passed out pink frosted cupcakes to friends at school. Remember those sweetheart Valentine candies? I miss getting cards and candies from my classmates! I started the tradition of getting the kids Valentine's Day presents when Jeff and I were first dating...and that tradition has continued. Before I went to sleep last night I put a stuffed money in Max's cereal bowl and a stuffed puppy in Laney's bowl. I also picked up a red & white gumball tube in Valentine's casing as their treats. Jeff snapped a picture of them for me this morning. We won't see them on the actual V-Day so I wanted to give their gifts early. Do you do anything special to celebrate the Big Love Day with your kids?

No comments: