Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kid's Expo


Scott and I really enjoyed meeting some of you at the Kid's Expo in Bloomington this weekend! We have the best listeners in the world! Hey, if the Wiggins are reading this, make sure to send me an email! :) While Scott and I stayed at the 91.5 WCIC booth all morning, my husband and kids were milling around the Interstate Center. Every 15 minutes or so Jeff would swing by and ask me where the kids were. It's so easy to get lost in that place! There were tons of stuff for the kids to do.

Max and Delaney really enjoyed having their faces painted. Laney chose to be a tiger and Max wanted to look like a lizard. Aren't they darling? They loved the rock climbing wall, circus, and magic show. We spent the rest of the afternoon with friends in Bloomington. What a great place! Jeff and I need to go there more often to enjoy the booming downtown district and great places to eat.

No comments: