Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary...

...how does your garden grow?
It's planting season in my household...My husband never gets excited about housework, but just ask him about our basil plant and he'll light up! He loves our little herb garden more than I do...This year he's planted rosemary, leeks, basil and mint! It's actually quite convenient and cost-effective to have plenty of herbs at my disposal--I highly recommend it to friends. I wish I had a green thumb to plant tomatoes and garlic so I could make bruchetta in a heartbeat but I don't trust myself with anything live! My husband's in charge of everything outdoors...one of the reasons I love the spring/summer seasons so much is that I get to put my husband to work--mowing the lawn, gardening, grilling dinner! It's quite the turn on to see Jeff being so industrious!

No comments: