Thursday, April 29, 2010

28 years and counting...


THANK YOU to all my friends & family who blessed my b-day with off-key singing, treats, a flood of emails & Facebook posts, and your sweet, smiling faces! I've been celebrating all week. My husband insists I'm not the Queen of All Things but you could've fooled me! :)
My mother-in-law dished up the most delicious scallops & sauteed mushrooms dinner that defies anything you could order at Jonah's...my most delightful writer's group graced me with the best melt-in-your-mouth molten chocolate mini cakes and a much-needed Starbucks card...my fabulous co-host, Scott Wheeler, blessed me with a pedometer so I can track my mileage and my own pint of pink bubble-gum ice cream!...but my husband would claim he made the biggest sacrifice of all--sitting through an entire Amy Grant concert. Truth be told, I think he snoozed through half of it...but it was one of the highlights of my life!
I'm so grateful for good friends and family...in Ms. Amy's words, "The best is yet to be..."

No comments: